Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pencil Test GIFs

So here are some small pencil tests I've done in recently that I just kind of did the lead frames for and scanned in to Photoshop and made into a GIF to make sure my fluidity is right. So far, I do not think it is as spot on as I would like it to be but, I am ready to crack down and learn everything I can about animation. I have an intense amount of fun doing this and I would have to say there are few experiences in life that Ive had that parallel replicating movement and life from a series of drawings. Pretty rad.
Anyway, here they go---(click the links)

Pencil test #1

Pencil test #2

Pencil test #3
this one is supposed to be God playing baseball with your mind.

FPH Magazine Web Pencil Sketch
For Houston based monthly publication Free Press Houston

Comments are much appreciated!!!

No comments: