Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vector Art



These are two vector art pieces I designed in Adobe Illustrator. More than anything they were just exercises but I really liked the way they turned out. The top picture is a design I made a few months ago, and the bottom one I just designed tonight for a friend (who liked the top one), and wanted me to design something like that for her house. I'm going to print it on Photo Paper on an HP8000 Solvent printer tomorrow at 14"x14". The top picture also won a few awards for vector art on DeviantArt.
Click either for large view

2 comments:

Raymond Xu said...

niiiice vector art dude. You definitely have a unique style going on here, I'd love to see more of this stuff. So you hail from Houston, TX eh? How's the animation scene down there?

SamHo said...

this is what im talking about shelby...your "exercises" turn out to be much more than that. good stuff dude. propz.